Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Beginings

So as usual it has been a while since I have been in the blogosphere. It is very interesting to go back and look at my previous post because I have found myself in a much better place right now. So much has happened in the past year and it has been a very long healing process but I feel better then I have in a long time. There was a rainbow at the end of the storm.

So this morning I have been cleaning. Or I am supposed to be cleaning. Haha! I came across my 101 Goals in 1001 Days list. While I have completed some of them most I have not but writing them has still made me think about them every now and again so I have decided to renew them. Some are obsolete at this point so a fresh start is good. Maybe I will keep up with them a little better this time. Most of them are things that I would really like to accomplish. So look for them in the next post...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-you're writing again. :)