Friday, January 11, 2008

Me....

Starting a blog is one thing that I have not done on the internet so I thought it was about time.
My blog name came from Ingrid Michaelson's song "The Way I Am" because I happened to listening to it when I was trying to come up with a name. It fit me, you get me the way I am, disorganized, passionate, crazy, stubborn, sometime irrational, moody, etc.

I have all sorts of hobbies including anything that has to do with a computer, scrapbooking, photography, reading, researching anything, wii (yes I know it shouldn't be concidered a hobby), wine tasting, web design, to name a few.

I have three monkey's who I couldn't live without. Ally is 8, soon to be nine. An old soul as many people say. She is the most caring child I know. Always looking out for others. She also has quite an imagitation which sometimes gets her in trouble. She likes to tell stories. Lots and lots of stories. She is also the comedian in the family. She finds herself very amusing and most the time we do to.

Anabelle who is six was born the middle child. She carries more of my charteristics then the other too. The who hard headed thing for sure! She is very inellegent. When she is older she will be the most confident and self independent. In other words I don't have to worry about her then, but now those things can make it very difficult for her mother. LOL

Riley is the baby and only boy. That is all I have to say. He is the sweetest of the three always ready with a hug. Although he has 2 sisters he is all boy except for the occational dress up shoes or skirt. He is in to everything and clothes don't last a month for him.

My husband is my fourth child. LOL! We have been friends since our freshman year in highschool.

That is about it for now.

1 comments:

Kailani said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Kailani
An Island Life