Sunday, January 13, 2008

FlyLady Please Help!

OK FlyLady I am tired of a messy house, I am tired of being so disorganized, I am tired of clutter! It is a new year for new starts and I am ready to start. I think that I do this every year. I start with daily planner and a new attitude. I get out my organizational books and I say ok, it will be different this year. I will get everything done that I say I am going to get done. I make lists (I love lists), notebooks (I love notebooks), chore charts, and so on. Some where in the chaos my planner gets buried, I get bored, and I spend the rest year wishing I had continued what I said I was going to do. This year will be diffferent! I will succeed. If not completly at least for the most part. I am going to use this blog as my insperation even if no one is reading, which I hope won't be true because I could really use some motivation!

0 comments: