Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday
1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?
Nope! You would just end up unhappy and money doesn't bring happiness.
2. What is your type?
My type I guess would be someone handsome with a sense of humor. Kind, loving, and a romantic. As far as features, I love brown eyes and nice arms.
3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?
Haven't really ever played a sex game. I know I need to get on that!
4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?
Yep, I think I have. Or at least I can't remember it now.
5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?
Yea

Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?
Men reach theirs at about 20-25, woman a little later around 30. I am not sure, I don't think so but how would you know if you haven't reached it yet.

0 comments: