Sunday, January 18, 2009

StumbleUpon #1

Since I don't already have enough to do I have gotten addicted to StumbleUpon. I button that is now on my tool bar that allows me to come stumble upon web page after web page. At times I will run across a page that I really want to share so what better place to do that then on my blog!
Stumble Upon Toolbar

So five sites that I ran across while stumbling tonight.
1. A Rainbow Cake ~ How cool is this! I can't wait to try this at the next kids birthday party. Never seen anything like it!
2. Bomomo ~ No idea what is up with the name or what the real point is but it is fun to play with the colors and shapes!
3. 26 Cakes Perfect for Geeks ~ Not sure what is up with the cakes tonight but these are hilarious!
4. People Bucket ~ You seriously have to be wondering what people are thinking when they are writing the programing for some of these silly internet games.
5. Face your Pockets ~ This is a pretty cool project! Wish I had a scanner and something interesting in my pockets or my purse to make mine really cool but I have neither.

0 comments: