Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekly Wrapup #1

In the past week, have you made or gone to any appointments?
Yep

If so, what were they?
An appointment with Deb.

Do you generally live on schedule or are you more of a walk-in type of person?
I try to keep a schedule. With three kids you kind of half to but unfortunately I am not a BOP (born organized person).

If you make an appointment do you try to show up early, on time or fashionably late?
I try to show up on time or early but with three kids that isn't always possible.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh yay! A craft room =] I have dreams and visions of such a room, we'll see if that ever works out. ;) Yay for labels! I <3 labels and anything that helps to organize - good luck with your new space and getting scrappy!

Thanks for the LOST link, I'll have to check it out! I did see the premier and will have to watch again because my brain was a little o_O after so much LOST goodness. Two more days and we get another show!!! I'm a *tad* obsessed with the show...if you couldn't tell. ;)