Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love a good deal!!!

So yesterday I went in search for dinnerware. I have been looking for plates that I like for sometime but I am very picky and also don't want to pay a fortune. Well yesterday I really wanted to find the perfect set because Scott was coming over for dinner and I had a great meal planned. Of course I had to have the perfect dinnerware. With kids in tow I went to 3 stores and had about given up. I talked them in to one more store with the promise that we would be in and out in 27 seconds. We went into World Market which I usually consider to to be expensive. Walk in and didn't see anything. On the way out I found them!!! 50% OFF!!! Got a set of 6 for under $30 and on top of that I got bamboo placemats and beautiful napkins which all look great together! So yes I had to take a picture because I was so excited about my purchase and how great my table looks!






The pictures aren't the greatest, I took them with Anabelle's camera and they didn't come out great.














I meant to take pictures of dinner to because I was so proud of it! We had rosemary pork tenderloin and rosemary roasted potatoes with a Greek salad. It came out beautiful except for the meat being a little overcooked which I am notorious for. Always afraid that it won't be cooked through. Oh well, Scott and the kids loved it and they all cleaned their plates. That's all that matters.

So all in all it was a successful day! And for anyone who needs dinnerware or anything else for their home, World Market is having an awesome sale on everything. Furniture included!

1 comments:

Single Mom Seeking said...

What a beautiful dinner setting!

I'm honored that you visited my blog. Thanks!