Wednesday, January 21, 2009

That's My Answer - LOST!

Question from "That's My Answer"
The season premiere of Lost is tonight, are you watching it? What is your all time favorite episode? And here’s the big question: Jack or Sawyer?

Of course!!! Can't wait to watch it. I got hooked on the DVDs and watched all of them up until now last month. So Scott and I are curling up on the couch to watch them tonight! YAY!!!

I think my all time favorite episode would be the episode with the VW bus! I love them driving along with the music playing! Great episode!

Hmmmm Jack or Sawyer???? That is a tough one! I think it may depend on the season. I liked Jack less and less as season 4 progressed and then Sawyers act of kindness in the end of season 4 made me really like him. He gave up a lot! He might now have realized how much he gave up but it was still quite a selfless act! We will see what happens with season 5!

0 comments: