Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ten on Tuesday #1

10 Favorite Articles of Clothing You Own

Here is mine and a couple of pictures I have taken in them.

1. Black rue21 sweater. Paid $20.
2. Grey dress pants from rue21. On sale for $12.
3. Black short sleeve shirt from rue21. Paid $15.
Seeing a trend? This is the outfit I wore on my first date with Scott! :)

4. Black ruffly tank top that I got from Silver Buttons.
5. Jean skirt that I got from Silver Buttons.
6. Black Steve Madden boots that I got at Silver Buttons for $30. I LOVE THEM!!!













7. A gray shirt that I got from Silver Buttons. Probably no more the $10.
8. Gray button up sweater that is sooooo soft and cozy! Got it from JCPennys for $12.
9. My black pea coat. It was a gift.
10. Any pair of jeans, I love a good pair of Jeans.

This list makes me want to drive down to Silver Buttons on Saturday! I may have to do that!
Favorites

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Great pictures! You look lovely in them. NICE deals you got as well!

My 10 are up.... :)
http://callmewhenyougetthere.blogspot.com/