Sunday, January 18, 2009

Recipe Index: A work in progress...

My blog is going to be a little bit of everything that I am working on in my life and also things I can share with others that may also help in their lives. So tonight I am starting on my weekly meal planning. I have started this 4 or 5 times and never get it done like I want it. So maybe sitting here in front of the computer I can accomplish at least making an index of a bunch of recipes that I know the kids like or that look good and I want to try.
The idea came from...
Photobucket
Check her out! There is a lot of great information on here.

Beef


Chicken

Pork
  • Pork Chops and Potato Casserole - Eh, it was so so. Not a lot of flavor but the kids ate it.
  • Zataran's Jambalaya w/ Sausage, Corn, & Tomatoes
  • Pork Tenderloin w/ Mash Potatoes, Broccoli
  • Breaded Pork Chopped w/ Green Beans & Roasted Potatoes
  • Rosemary Pork Tenderloin w/ Rosemary Roasted Potatoes & Greek Salad - Good

Meatless

Seafood

0 comments: