Sunday, January 18, 2009

The house...

before we moved in!

The kids loving the new place!!!
Photobucket

Are the a great looking group of kids or what?!
Photobucket

The living room...
living room 2

The office...
my new office

The dinning room...
dining room

The kitchen...
It has a dishwasher which is probably my favorite part of the house. After 5 years of washing dishes by hand I am loving it!!!
kitchen wish DISHWASHER!!!!

The laundry room...
laundry room

The downstairs bathroom...
Oh and the second bathroom is another big plus.
downstairs bathroom
closet in down stair bathroom, I love all the space!!!
The stairs...
The picture of the duck was from the previous owners. Still haven't taken it down. LOL
Photobucket

The upstairs bathroom...
Love the big mirror and all the drawers!
Photobucket
it has a kids size sink

The kids room...
girls room I think

The cubby holes....
All the bedrooms have one of these. The kids have build a great little hideout in theirs!
another closet

My bedroom...
and one of my favorite rooms in the house. It looks over down town Saluda! I love being able to wake up and look out at the town I love!
my bedroom

The third bedroom...
Right now Kara is in this room but it will eventually be Riley's room.
Riley's room

Hopefully I will post pictures with the place all put together in the next month but right now I still have lots of decorating to do!

0 comments: