Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Thunk #1

1. Obama tattoos. What do you think of people who got one?

Ummm this is weird! I like tattoos, I have a couple myself. But getting the president tattooed on you doesn't make a lot of sense to me. But I guess each to their own... it's their body.

2. How many blogs do you read a day, and do you always comment?
Not that many right now, I need to start reading more and commenting more.

3. Do you know to swim?
Yes I know how to swim.

4. Describe your favorite shirt.
The favorite shirt I own...
is probably a black shirt that I have. It is short sleeve with a nice squared off neckline.

5. What is one thing that is ALWAYS on your grocery list? Extra points for imagination and creativity.
I don't really have that imaginative or creative grocery list. Almost always on my list is probably cereal, we go through it like crazy!

6. Have you ever done any acting?
Yep, my entire family did the production of Cinderella when I was kid. My dad was the herald which was hilarious!

7. I just made a delicious smelling dinner with mystery meat. Will you have some?
Probably not because I am kind of picky about the meats I eat. I don't like to eat cute things. LOL! Yes I just said that.

8. If you are driving in the rain and you see a person walking along the road, do you intentionally try to splash them?
No, of course not! I am a really, really nice person.

9. Yearbooks- do you still have any from school?
Yep, three or four.

10. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Pantene Pro V right now. I change in all the time.

11. And just to counter Ber's first question from last week.... What's the hottest temps you have experienced?
Probably not too hot, no more then 100.

0 comments: