Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday's a Bitch

Another meme to pass the time. Yes I just go through and find Memes to do on the internet. LOL! I find most of them on thedailymeme.com.But it gives me something to write about and you learn more about yourself through writing. So even if no one reads them at least I learned something about myself. Right?



If my life were a movie....
1. What would be the title?
Crazy in my World
2. What would be the tag line?
Another mother consumed by the everyday struggle to survive.
3. Who would be the main characters? Who would you cast to play them?
The characters would be Me of course played by Jennifer Connelly, although I am not sure why, she is a lot hotter then me but it seemed to fit. My children played by themselves because no one could pull of the part like they can. The wicked ex and a handsome new suitor would of course be in the cast.
4. What would be the climax in the story?
The climax have be the weekend of my trip to Atlanta. I think that may be the climax in my life not just my movie.
5. What song would play for the closing credits?
The end would show a perfect day with no worries and the song playing would be "Beautiful Day" by U2

0 comments: